NZNI

Kelvinnz

Hi John,

Is there any chance of knowing how the New Zealand North Island product is coming along? Don't get me wrong I am swiming in NZSI but once I hit the cook straight I don't quite feel the same way that I do when i'm flying the south.

If not then i'll have to wait just like everyone else :-)

Kelvin

It will be ready when it is ready. I am sure the team as as eager to complete and sell it, given the response to NZSI as we are to get it, but we all know the rules, let's stick to them please, guys, the team don't need thier arms joggled :)

Just fly from north island to south..... I have been doing some tube flying down there when the winds were more calm I am so busy in the tube I dont see the north island scenery untill I am far enough above it it does not matter On my last flight from Auckland though you definitely new when you got across the straight to orbx kiwiland ......request 10 000 ... request denied ! as I flew away from north island I was torn as to what scenery I am most looking forward to .. north island or north cal ...!?? ::)

I believe your answer lies at dot point number 5 here... http://www.orbxsyste...pic/40585-2012/

Still looking forward to it though 8)

Cheers,

Derek

I must have missed that post. Thanks Derek. Now i've heard nitrous oxide can produce good results when used as a "truth serum" they use it at the dentist (when pulling teeth). John do you or any of your team need any teeth work done?....

Maybe not, was worth a try though don't you think? :ph34r:.

Archived