'Ripples' The Worlds Smallest High-Jacker

Matthew Kane

Cats on a plane ............seems worst than snakes to me .,I am allergic !

Yeah I don't get that either why was a cat allowed inside the cabin? They don't let peanuts onboard why cats?

True True....You can't have Peanuts on-board anymore HOWEVER Ripples the friggen cat has no problem messing up with alergies and avionics.....LOL

Cheers :D

Yeah I stopped flying air canada when the flight attendants started with their attitudes. They are just all over the place with their policies. Happy with Lufthansa for Europe, and WestJet.

But speaking of allergies, I have very few, but oddly enough I am allergic to Kiwis :)

Yeah I stopped flying air canada when the flight attendants started with their attitudes. They are just all over the place with their policies. Happy with Lufthansa for Europe, and WestJet.

But speaking of allergies, I have very few, but oddly enough I am allergic to Kiwis :)

LOL - Yea I stopped flying Air Canada a very long time ago as well. I am very happy with WestJet and Air New Zealand. I have flown Porter Airlines as well from Toronto Island to Newark, New Jersey and they are awesome.

Looks like WestJet is going to be purchasing some Dash8 Q400's and doing a Porter Airline style of operation in Western Canada. That should be very cool when that happens.

Cheers :D

LOL - Yea I stopped flying Air Canada a very long time ago as well. I am very happy with WestJet and Air New Zealand. I have flown Porter Airlines as well from Toronto Island to Newark, New Jersey and they are awesome.

Looks like WestJet is going to be purchasing some Dash8 Q400's and doing a Porter Airline style of operation in Western Canada. That should be very cool when that happens.

Even when WestJet messed up and I called them on it, they actually sent me an email a week later apologizing for the situation and gave me a $100 voucher. Still I can't blame them for not wanting to waste fuel on a flight that was less than 50% capacity, in the end it doesn't make much sense for the environment either. But they don't need to know that :)

Haven't tried Porter yet, but I've heard nothing but good things. At the end of the day Air Canada got to where it is without having to compete. Afterall these are the people who end off most flights with "We know you don't have a choice in carieers, but we'd like to thank you anyways". Then they repeat that statement in broken French and insult even more people.

What is even scarier is that if you participate in the poll below you will find that the overwhelming majority of people (nunces) believe that pets should still be allowed to travel on aircarft with owners, in the cabin.

I had no idea that you could do this and as far as I remember, I have never seen a pet carried onto an Australian airline. I like it that way and think that there is a perfectly good pressurised luggage compartment down stairs for 'dribbles" and his motley mates.

Frank

What is even scarier is that if you participate in the poll below you will find that the overwhelming majority of people (nunces) believe that pets should still be allowed to travel on aircarft with owners, in the cabin.

Kind of like this....:lol:

Posted Image

Archived