Orcas Island and Jeferson co intl killed most addon planes

freto

When I install the Pacific north west I get the folowing erroe massage:

Apply region error report.

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_FA.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_HW.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_SP.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_WI.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_CottonwoodElm.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_CottonwoodElm_FA.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_CottonwoodElm_HW.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_CottonwoodElm_SP.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_CottonwoodElm_WI.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_OakSycamore.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_OakSycamore_FA.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_OakSycamore_HW.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_OakSycamore_SP.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_OakSycamore_WI.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_thin.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_thin_FA.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_thin_HW.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_thin_SP.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_Broadleaf_thin_WI.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_conifer1.dds

FSX File does not exist: C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_conifer1_HW.dds

Still wehen I start fsx everything seams to work properly then I install Orcas and Jefferson co intl and the proplems begin.

First of all they don't work properly. Around orcas everery thing turns into wather apart from the city of west sound witch is still there and around Jeverson i have kind of an frame that seams to be half water half land and the buildings disapere most of the time as well as the runway taxiway and ramp.

the moust anoying thing is that most of my payware addon planes show quite a wide array of issues like transparent skins missing parts ect.

PNW patch 004 and 004a installed as well as net thing 3.5

been trying the wholl thing over and over again now for about three weeks and it starts to realy bother me.

what am I doing wrong?

Help very much appreciaded!!!

Jefferson works to!!! It seem as if errasing, not just deinstalling, framework 3.5 and then installing it again, saved my day!

Just love Jef-co, had my first flight from there in a 150. You did a great jop with it.

• 1 year later...

The cafe at Jefferson County next to the fuel station is GONE! There is a black spot where it used to be as if there had been a fire and it burned to the ground. All other areas seem unaffected - the police car is still making its rounds. I've reinstalled this airport numerous times to resolve the problem - still no cafe! All of the updates are current and settings are set to where this airport should show up in its entirety. This occasionally happens at Bowerman - cafe building gone along with people except the girl sitting at the table. She's still there with her luggage.

Archived