Loading problem 0S9

ablackhawk2

Scott,

I did just as you said. Reinstalled and it was the same as before. There was still only 88 files. Sorry for all the problems am giving you. This is what you get for having such great scenery because

I don't want to lost it. Also scott I did deactivate those scenery files, Same thing.

Ken

Hmm, OK. Let me know if you have the following 4 files. The last one in particular is important; if missing, it could be causing your issue. The directories assume you're starting in your main FSX installation folder.

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_0S9_Jefferson_Co_Intl.BGL

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_0S9_Jefferson_Co_Intl_CVX.bgl

ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF\ADE_FTX_PNW_0S9_elevation_adjustment.BGL

Scenery\World\Scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_0S9_elevation_adjustment.BGL

-Scott

Hi Ken, Scott must have gotten wrapped up with his v1.1 patch and apparently hasn't made it back to this thread. Those 4 files are actually part of the PNW install rather than 0S9 itself, so their absence is indiciatve of a problem with your PNW. I disabled ADE_FTX_PNW_0S9_elevation_adjustment.BGL on my own system and my 0S9 looked like your screenshots. I would re-install PNW beginning first with the main (4+ Gb) installer, follow that with the PNW004 patch, and finally add the PNW004a incremental patch.

Patches are available here:

http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#pnw

Jim

OK you guys guess what? Case closed. Thats what was wrong great job from all of you. I have loaded it about ten times to make sure before I told you. Its going to be very strange

not being able to write. Is it ok to write just kidding. Where are you guts located? Again Thanks.

Ken

Archived