Moorabbin arrival

skkuda

great shots there, hope you got clearance from the tower to use that short runway.

Just as a tip check your texture resolution set it to 7cm for better ground detail, YMMB used very high res photoreal so to make the most of it use this setting even 15 cm would have more detail that what Ive noticed in a few screenshots from other flyers, I noticed you have a gtx 570 same as I have and I use 7 or 15 cm with no ill effects

thanks for sharing

cheers

And that runway really isn't used anymore (AT ALL!) for obvious reasons.

Somebody tell YMMB owner that my katana is buzzing here! So change of rules baby!

No, for real when overfly this place and spot this short runway I thought.....why not? I have a perfect plane to give it a try!

Maybe I lack the skills but...........well to land at low speed and not overshoot the end of runway I was hearing the horning stall exploding in my head :lol:

Just as a tip check your texture resolution set it to 7cm for better ground detail

Mmmhhhh......in fact I was using 7cm , but Im afraid now that something is wrong in my config (Im usin REX also so I eill check a little bit)

Thanks everyone for kind words!

Archived