Suggestion for another Orbx aircraft

MustangAce

After spending many hours flying around your North American sceneries in the Real Air Scout, and thoroughly enjoying doing touch and go's at all the extra small strips you like to include, it occurred to me that perhaps the best aircraft to enjoy your fine products here would be a Helio Courier/Super Courier. It has excellent STOL capabilities for tucking into those smaller strips, and yet a high enough cruising speed to reduce the occasional temptation to "skip" closer to the next patch of Orbx goodness!

I did some digging around the forums looking for any info on a possible future aircraft, and didn't see anything, so if you're considering doing another one, would you consider the Courier? It would make my already vast enjoyment of your NA sceneries even more fun!

Thanks for all your wonderful products! I'm waiting for OS9 and S43 and enjoying W52!

Yes a great choice!

I had never heard of this Aircraft just youtubed it and a lot of nice vids. A great bush plane.

I too have the Real-air Scout its got to be one of the best for any bush flying. :)

Ian.

Archived