Launceston runway

joemills

Good day all,

I haven`t flown out of Launceston for a long time and thought I might just do that tonight. After loading on the runway I was taken aback to find the aircraft sitting in a depression with what looked like water in front of the aircraft. Hello I said, ( I speak to myself often ::) ) this is most unlike Orbx.

I did a quick search to see if there is a fix but no joy. I have all the usual updates and libraries installed, or have I missed something?

Any ideas?

ps. My bum is sore sitting here waiting for the Alice, when, when, when?

In anticipation, Joe.

There is a fix for the runway that appears to have a higher level than the surrounding land, (the aircraft appears to sink into the runway when you start to take off).

If that is the problem send me a PM and I will send the fix to you.

Otherwise do a search on this :

YMLT - Stealthy mounds or "What does ORBX_YMLT_ADE_CVX.bgl?"

Hi Joe,

please have a read here => http://www.orbxsyste...he-orbx-forums/

that should set you nicely to post some screenies :)

Hi Wolter,

I`ve printed out the instructions for screenies and will set my mind to it.

Many thanks, Joe

There is a fix for the runway that appears to have a higher level than the surrounding land, (the aircraft appears to sink into the runway when you start to take off).

If that is the problem send me a PM and I will send the fix to you.

Otherwise do a search on this :

YMLT - Stealthy mounds or "What does ORBX_YMLT_ADE_CVX.bgl?"

Tassie,

Got your message and have downloaded the fix ready to change. From the screenies shown, it was the exact same problem.

Many thanks for your help, Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Problem solved, folks! Thanks for being patient and giving me time to search myself. In the search engine I had typed YMLT-stealthy mounds instead of YMLT stealthy mounds..........the hyphen made the difference. I found the solution in that forum alright and disabling (in my case expelling the bgl file to a completely different folder) did the trick. I'm a happy man cause the scenery otherwise was splendid!

Archived