How To Disable the Default FSX Refuelling

SubOne

Hi,

Not sure if this question fits in this section of the forum but I'm looking for some guidance about the default FSX refuelling point.

I'm in the process of adding some 'home made' scenery to a bland small FSX airfield that has a single default automatic refuelling point/node on the small apron. Is there a way that I can disable this node so that the automatic refuelling feature does not operate when my aircraft is parked near the refuelling station?

I am using Airport Facilitator X to modify the apron and taxiways but despite changing the parking node from 'fuel' to 'small GA', reducing the size and even moving it off the apron, the auto refuelling feature still occurs when an aircraft is parked in/near the original position.

If it's a tweek in the FSX config file, please point me in the right direction. I'll have no problem if all airfield refuelling points in FSX are disabled if that's the end result.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

In FS9 we could prevent the automatic refuelling by use of the StopAutoFuel=Yes command in fsuipc.ini. that mean you will need an Registered version of FSUIP

maybe head over to FSUIP forum and ask what the command line is thaf you need to use for FSX. The stopautofuel entry does not seem to work anymore in FSX

/>http://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/

Archived