Problem uploading to OZx Image Hosting

acer

HI

For some reason it is not uploading my pics..I have uploaded before and now when I select the jpg and click upload , it shows its in the process of uploading but it just sits there .. I thought maybe its the size but they are around 246 kb..I see others posting but not sure if all are using OZx.. just wondering if anyone else has had this issue

Thanks

Terry

Thanks for the feedback,I did as you suggested Jay but still no go ,seems as if something is blocking it as I can move around freely within the site ,looking at pics etc,,

strange..I will try from my laptop

Terry

Hi Terry, another way you can upload pictures is to go into the "More Reply Options" and attach files that way. I too am having problems uploading using OZx Image Hosting, sorry Jay. It must be a BC thing. I am on Telus, who do you have and maybe if it is Telus it is a issue with them?

Tom B.

Thanks Tom for your feedback,yes I am on Telus,so it could be something related to passing through a server from this area.. thanks John, I was only trying to upload 2 jpg's at first and then I tried one and still wouldnt go.

Terry

Hey Terry, we now need to know if anyone else is having the same situation in BC on Telus and then talk to Telus to see if they have changed anything. Because I know I have not had anything new changed with my setup so I am hoping it is with Telus. You can still us the More Reply Options and attach photos if you want to add to a posting. I will keep watching and maybe if it is a problem contact Telus next week.

Tom B.

Thanks Tom.

I will have a look at the more reply options tomorrow and see if I can figure out how to do it. .I also havent changed anything within my setup either. Sure is strange though because being on the island you would be going through a different server than me..I think we get routed through Telus server in Prince George.

Terry

I am having the same problem here (in B.C., but on shaw 50Mbps down and 3Mbps upload)

It will work if I upload a very small file, but any screenshots just sit there and sit there and sit there forever. I haven't been able to figure it out. I can upload any size file to other hosting accounts with no problem.

Well it looks like it isnt a problem with Telus as Horatio is using shaw.. Jay, I have done a power cylce on the modem. and still no go. Tom, when you get a minute point me in the right direction on using the More Reply Options ...

Thanks

Terry

Archived