PORTLAND U.S.

vanking

Hi,

I assume your referring to my Portland CBD add-on, not sure how this would affect a mission as its only a simple scenery add-on contained completely within its own folder, try disabling the entry in your FSX scenery library and check the mission again (is this mission called '747 test flight?)

Cheers

Tim

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the place but I just installed the Portland freeware, (have the PNW installed)..........going to RWY 10, I overshot and went over the cliff??......I had this installed in the same computer but had to reinstall both W7 and FSX due to a graphics card failure.........did not have the elevation problem before (I think)............can you suggest a fix, besides staying on the runway.............B42L8

thanks for the heads up...........never knew this did not have the airport, will check into this and will also be running FSX after the fixes from the other posts.........regards, B42L8

Hello Richard,

This sounds like the problem I had after installing or upgrading PNW files. Be sure you reinstall the newest FTX library last. It should fix the faulty ground elevations.

Good flights, Cal

Archived