Lancair: texture.N63XKE_HD?

Trachemys

Hi, y have on my Lancair's airplane folder an empty texture "texture.N63XKE_HD" and no HD with only an "Interior_Panel_VC_C" file, what is this?

I am be eternally grateful to the developers of the lancair because it is a piece of extreme art, the only big problem is that I am a dentist surgeon and cancel the last patients to come early to house and to fly the Lancair.

Please will you paint more Lancair Skins on future?

Raul Aubele.

This is shipped with the patch to fix a minor error included in the original v1.0 for all the panel texture. After the initial release bill womack (an orbx team member) published this repaint so in order for it to be corrected aswell we included this 1 file in the 1.1 and subsequent patches.

The original repaint is available here however you will need to reinstall the 1.2 patch afterwards if you wish the panel texture to dosplay correctly. oh and don't forget to return all the CP options to default first.

http://iblueyonder.com/freeware/

Thanks you Jared, how do y reinstall the 1.2 after having installed the "Jaguar repaint"? over the previous 1.2 installed? should y delet the installed 1.2 first? how can y do this? only the patch 1.2 or y should delette all the instalation from the beginning? the only way is by deletting the Aircraft folder from sim objects?

In "all programs", "control panel" or "uninstall programs" on the W seven menu the "Lancair" is upsent, all is right? or y did something wrong with the instalation?

Jared the Lancair is amazing, and the VC night lighting is one of the most beautiful y have ever seen on my life, thanks you again.

Raul Aubele.

Archived