Thunderbolts over the PNW

PanzerFodder

Hi Guy's.

I'm very new to FTX scenery and this forum, so thought I would break the ice a bit with a few shots of me and my mate flying our P47's over the PNW scenery for the very first time :).

I was hosting this online flight and chose Orbx weather no3, never tried this one before but think it looks very nice.

This was a few minutes in to the flight, after we took off from Bowerman.

Posted Image

Mount Rainier with the summit cover by clouds.

Posted Image

Not sure where this is, but its still over the PNW scenery

Posted Image

At the end of our first flight in the FTX PNW scenery world our verdic was "WOW" we should have bought this FTX scenery stuff a long time ago :D.

Thanks for looking....Graham...

BTW: The flight plan and a lot more shot's of this onliner over the PNW can be veiwed at Mutleys Hanger forum, if anyone is interested http://forum.mutleys...friends-online/

Just saw that you reside in Ontario. I went to Ontario High my freshman year back in the day. I later graduated at Montclair before moving back to Oregon.

Cheers!

Just saw that you reside in Ontario. I went to Ontario High my freshman year back in the day. I later graduated at Montclair before moving back to Oregon.

Cheers!

Thank's for that Dontay, but think I should point out that I'm from Ontario, Canada, have just fixed the text for my location, but I'm pleased you pointed that out because now I know why my post keeps going missing "LOL" :D

Cheer's...Graham...

Thank's for that Dontay, but think I should point out that I'm from Ontario, Canada, have just fixed the text for my location, but I'm pleased you pointed that out because now I know why my post keeps going missing "LOL" :D

Cheer's...Graham...

Glad I could help. :P

Got some more nice shots in the P47 over the PNW, so am posting them in here as I didn't want to make another thread just yet.

The flight Plan, I have been useing "PLAN-G" to make these and it's a whole lot better that trying to do it with the default FSX one :) .

Posted Image

I should mention that the repaint for the P47 Thunderbolt "Huckle De Buck" was done by Jankees, so a BIG thanks to him for letting me have the link to get it :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One shot of "Huckle De Buck" in the NRM scenery area.

Posted Image

And then back into the PNW.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cheer's, and thanks for looking in.

Archived