No Library Objects at 74S

skeleton

Hi there,

I've just installed 74S, but I have no 3D grass, no Peopleflow, no static aircrafts, no Natureflow trees, so probably the Library Objects don't work at Anacortes.

They do at KORS, I have installed with FTX Central on NA, have already switched to Default and back, installed the librarys again, installed 74S again. I have the .004 PNW patch installed. The option panel for 74S is on default. What should I do?

Here comes a picture how it looks like:

Posted Image

Cheers, Felix

Could be the Corsair.

Want the bad news? This happened to me 2 weeks ago and the only way I could fix FSX was to do a complete Windows 7 reinstall. You may not need to do it, but believe me when I say I tried every trick in the book to fix this issue. Something caused it for me, perhaps a Windows Update, but for the life of me I could not fix it.

This one?

Launch dll.xml False False ObjectFlow_74S.dll False False C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_74S\Scenery\ObjectFlow_74S.dll ObjectFlow_1WA6.dll False False C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_1WA6\Scenery\ObjectFlow_1WA6.dll ObjectFlow_YMML.dll False False C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMML\Scenery\ObjectFlow_YMML.dll ObjectFlow_7S3.dll False False C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_7S3\Scenery\ObjectFlow_7S3.dll Object Placement Tool True False ..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll Traffic Toolbox True False ..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll Visual Effects Tool True False ..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll VistaMare Core False False VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll A2A Service False A2A\Shared\A2A_Service.dll module_init module_deinit FSUIPC 4 False Modules\FSUIPC4.dll

Ok, now I have good news from myself, (and maybe bad ones for you, John):

I have now the full functionality of Anacortes and Object Flow - But I needn't a Windows 7 reinstall!

I did a whole reinstallation of FSX and now all of the stuff works, the Convair won't be reinstalled for now ;).

But thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers, Felix

Great news!!!

Yes as I said, some people may be able to fix this, either with checking dll.xml or an FSX re-install. In my case that did not work. I am very glad you did not have to go that far :)

There is definitely plenty of AI traffic at the airport, depends on the time of day. Try 12:00 noon. Also set the airline traffic sider to 100% if you want to see a Cessna Caravan near the main hangar. As always, the AI does follow some schedule so try different times of the day.

Archived