Hello,

I am extremely unhappy with the way ORBX seems to think that by forcing its customers onto a forum will satisfy its support responsibilities. It does NOT!

Firstly, I have not bought ORBX products to enable me to join a social forum;

Secondly, as it is supposed to be a support forum, my authority to post support questions and to read support issues from others should be automatic after having already bought two of your products;

Thirdly, I have now registered and I am STILL prevented from posting and viewing messages;

Fourthy, the condescension that is part of the registration process and the impossibility of some of the security posers is completely unacceptable.

I came to this site from FTX Central when I was presented with an error message which forcibly (as no other option was given to resolve the error) directed me to this forum. After thirty minutes I am still unable to address the forum and it has been longer than that since I received the error message; my flying for today has now been ruined because I have run out of time. It would be nice to say Thank You but it would be extremely cynical of me to do so!

Regards

Mike Monk

I'll be dammed !!! ???

I've owned ORBX addons since the middle of last year and I never did register here. Well, that say's something about your software doesn't it? It never occurred to register here because the software never breaks I guess.

::)

Anyway, glad I made it here. Hi everyone!

JpC