Skagit Flypast

triton

Nice shots ! :)

Do you enjoy the Rafale ?

It's very nice but as I said only a quick flight today, it was very easy to fly..even if it had an F18 cockpit . thanks for that I'll be flying it again that's for sure :)

I have seen some Rafale's flying again near leuchars a couple of years back, I think they were on some joint exercise there was lot's of activity, I was working in St Andrews that day, and it was hard to leave :)

On another occasion I meet the French Display team "La Patrouille de Acrobatique de France" at RAF Leuchars.. Those boys can fly and they were great fun, we also saw the red arrows that day, but they kept themselves to themselves the French came over for some pictures and chat.

It must be the auld alliance :)

thanks for the pointers to the Rafale.

It's very nice but as I said only a quick flight today, it was very easy to fly..even if it had an F18 cockpit . thanks for that I'll be flying it again that's for sure :)

I have seen some Rafale's flying again near leuchars a couple of years back, I think they were on some joint exercise there was lot's of activity, I was working in St Andrews that day, and it was hard to leave :)

On another occasion I meet the French Display team "La Patrouille de Acrobatique de France" at RAF Leuchars.. Those boys can fly and they were great fun, we also saw the red arrows that day, but they kept themselves to themselves the French came over for some pictures and chat.

It must be the auld alliance :)

thanks for the pointers to the Rafale.

Ok thanks for the information :)

Archived