NGX Cargo flight to YBAS

Butch

Hi All,

I've had an urge to paint this plane... this flight is out of Cairns all the way to the red centre at Alice Springs.

I believe the real plane is a -400, it has the double overwing exits so I think this is pretty close. Anyway, here we are at head office all loaded up and getting ready to start up. The ramp was pretty busy so I have to start up from the neighboring hangar. :)

Posted Image

Holding at runway 17 ready for the sharp cork screw turn (180deg) to the left to follow the BIB1 SID out of Cairns. A glimps of the international terminal behind us...

Posted Image

Having to pass the time, before me there was a Customs Islander that taxied like molasses then as it took off I had to wait for this Qantas 73700 to come in.

Posted Image

Part of the corkscrew... looking back at Cairns, isnt that just beautiful. :)

Posted Image

I was pretty heavy being only 1000kgs below MTOW, coupled with the tropic heat... my 737 wallowed its way up to a cruise of FL320

Posted Image

Fast forward to the approach, YBAS is just beyond that ridge and I am tracking to intercept RNAV approach into rnw 12...

I'll have the cut the story short here, beyond that ridge lies the latest Beta version of YBAS which I don't have the green light to show you yet... :ph34r: I can tell you its looking really nice just perfect for the NGX. ;D

Posted Image

Cheers,

Butch

Thanks again guys, I've debating if I should scuff this one up a bit but I think if I did that it would never get released so... I should have this out by the weekend.

@ Warpspider, I know its a tease and had not intended it to be so just had not thought it through until I was posting the screenies. I'll take that one on the chin, sorry gents.

Edit: I believe some official screenies are due out shortly... stay tuned. :)

Archived