Wrong forum but it is all I can think of

spud

For the past 2 weeks or so I have had the same problem every time I sign into the board. I know this is not the correct forum but after a couple of weeks of looking and only finding the Help button that does not allow me to post and trying what ever I know. Clean cookies, refresh the page etc. I still get the same thing. Before the problem began when I clicked Sign In the page came up with my user name and password already filled in and I just had to click login and I was on.

Now when I click Sign in a sign in screen comes up with blank boxes. I have filled in the user name and password clicked the remember me button about 50 times now and it still will not stick and the empty boxes popup every time I Sign in.

Or I can leave them blank click Login and that will bring up the incorrect username or password screen but the boxes are now filled in with my correct info with no input from me.

How do I get the Remember me function to work?

This is likely to belocal settings on your browser.

You will need to have your browser enabled to:

1. accept cookies

2. remember usernames and passwords

Many programs which "clean" your computer will remove cookies and temp internet files..

It may be that you have disabled the "remember passwords" feature in the browser inadvertently when prompted.

Jay,

nadda, tried (choke) Windows Explorer same problem. Looked at my FireFox (use this one) and can confirm the cookies are allowed. I did find under the privacy tab all kinds of cookies stored on the computer including 13 from this site but when I just now checked it again they had all disappeared???

On the OZx site which appears to be the same software there are no problems, click Sign in and there is my screen name and password in the box. Might add this is the only site with this problem. I have password and name remembered in all of the Flightsim and Trainsim sites I visit on a daily basis (10 FS and 7 TS).

Sorry to be a PITA just can not seem to rectify the problem.

Posted Image

Archived