AI drop-in on final to Bowerman

Jethro VH-JET

Thanks guys,

I was flying over the Airport in the Cameron HAB and decided to hop into the AI cessna 172 that was doing circuts to get a different perspective so I am still effectivley flying the ballon, I have posted some screenies of that also. (Balloning at Bowerman)

It would be great to see more ballons and airships as AI dont you think.

Cheers Jethro

Thanks guys,

I was flying over the Airport in the Cameron HAB and decided to hop into the AI cessna 172 that was doing circuts to get a different perspective so I am still effectivley flying the ballon, I have posted some screenies of that also. (Balloning at Bowerman)

Cheers Jethro

100% agreed - some more ballons from time to time would be fantastic ...

Thanks guys,

Cheers Jethro

Well that was pretty unique, and totally threw me :)

And yes it would be nice to see more balloons, but they are a bit seasonal aren't they? Don't see many in the winter.

Hi Tony,

You make a good point, there would be many balloons failing to leave the ground because of the heavier air in winter, but I was thinking that tweaking the ai flightplan to have them grounded during those months if it were at all possible. Maybe someone with experience in this area has a way of making this possible. Event timed to some degree as with some other elements in the sim.

Cheers Jethro

Archived