P51,Kodiak and Tiltrotor at Bowerman KHQM

Uly

A very very fine set of pictures here ... Super!!!!! Also some real wonderful atmosphere, light, skycolours and waters!!!!!

... and the one with the Kodiak climbing out there into the cloudy sky is a real eyecandy!!!!!

Thanks Guys for the Positive comments :)

Thanks Tim for the tip for the Lidar mesh for PNW. This is just the Demo version 2 of PNW. I will order soon the DVD of the PNW as I'm so impressed with Orbx and your freeware gifts to the community. I'm also going to buy Australia region at the same time :) and maybe Cushman meadows too. I'm amazed you could tell I don't have the LIdar sp4 mesh from just my screenshots....you must really know your stuff :)

Thanks Tassie, you'll love the Bowerman Freeware area!!

Thanks Moonman! Yeah I like the Kodiak takeoff shot too. I like how you can see the city lights in the background top right through the mist 8) I was trying to go for for some moody atmospheric feeling to the shots.

Cheers

Uly

Qantaslink tilt-rotor - awesome! (I guess they do look like a Dash-8 and a Helicopter had kids! ::) )

LOL.....Yeah 2 of my favourite aircrafts blended into one....Love the tiltrotor :)

I get to watch the dash 8 Qantas link fly over my house everyday. There flight plan is either to the left or right of my house and out to sea if flying from up north to Brisbane international.

I'm going to do a Qantas link Kodiak paint in the near future...should be fun ;D

Cheers

Uly

This is the 1st time I have ever put any of my Screenshots up anywhere on the net...So thanks for the comments and I'm glad you guys liked them ^-^

You guys are screenshot experts here on the Orbx forums 8)

Cheers

Uly

Archived