Bundy Wide Reflections

tennyson

Dusted the C340 off, tweaked up the water textures and took off from FTX's beautiful Bundaberg airport (now even more beautiful with all of that AI Traffic) and flew the heck out of the little bird up the Burnett River.

Right time of day, right type of aircraft, right scenery......what more could a budding aviator want in life?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frank

I like the wave animation, Frank, but the water looks too blue, do you think ? ..since you live closer to there than me I guess you'll have a better idea.

Good shots

I'll soon be joining the ranks of widey's , just got my TH2GO delivered half an hour ago wahooo !.. got the screens a couple of weeks ago ...all part of my cockpit build . Slowly but surely as the pennies build up . The rig expense is hanging me back, well , should I say "Flight" is hanging me back from an upgrade . I want to know how small you can go and run it ok . Still, I can go ahead and do the material physical stuff .

mate, shouldn;t be boring . I used to go into the shed and knock up stuff just for the hell of it. A lot of fun just in building things. Satisfaction at the end of it.

One thing I am trying to get my head around atm is that I have only enough room for one pit but I want it to be adaptable for a single seater( warbird / jet ) and to adapt to a twin . so there will be a bit of modular stuff happening as far as centre consols ,side panels and maybe instrument panels.

'tis fun thinking about it tho

After flying to Bundaberg for real in a Jabiru J160 with a mate last year, this scenery holds many memories. I can even see the motel where we stayed near the airport. This was affectionately known as THE BOX, because we spent too much time in it due to bad weather.

Love those panoramic shots.

Archived