All good things come........

tennyson

Well, here she is in all her glory.

The PMDG 737-800 NGX.

I think it's the best piece of flight sim software I've ever flown. Great frames inside, out, a dream to fly and rock solid to the core.

Three years to wait for this......worth it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy,

Frank

Happy for you Frank that the wait is over and all the work and money for your pit for is will all come together.

Here is UK PMDG site is down I cannot tell you how frustrating it is.

My first flight will be the Qantas. O well have a flight for us with a cold one ;)

Guest Dontay

Great shots Frank, thanks for posting these. By the way, how many liveries does she come with and do they include Alaska and Southwest for us who fly in PNW?

My internet connection is so bad sometimes that it takes a while to download things. Slowly the pictures unfurled ..on looking at the first pic you can tell this is quality . The modeling is spot on, it really looks the part , it has the correct weight. An awesome model indeed.

But not for me.....just yet. It will be there if and when I want it. It is great to know that we have such a good callibre model to be had .

Im pleased for you Frank and hopefully we will get some progress reports on the home sim. Cheers mate , thanks for showing.

Great shots Frank, thanks for posting these. By the way, how many liveries does she come with and do they include Alaska and Southwest for us who fly in PNW?

Yes, Alaska (800 & 900) and Southwest (800) are available. The liveries are free downloads (link below) that are installed with a texture management application. Very easy to use.

http://www.precision...s/liveries.html

Nyxx beat me to it.

Archived