New Forum Issues Post Here And Nowhere Else Please

Jay Kae

Hey all,

Well I am back on board after having a little sleep lol now, I am working on quite a list of things to do in the background which I will not bother you with too much but things that are fixed, important to you

- Tapatalk will be updated when Tapalk releases it's own update

- Logo links fixed

- Youtu.be ability added

I will add to this list as I go along, any issues please post here, do not PM me or start a new thread please ?

Jay,

posted this on the general board with other posts about the new forums but will add it here as well. I know I asked this question about compressing the International forums before I can not seem to make it work again.

LOL, just like Wal Mart, learn where everything is and the next day they move it all to a new spot. I have found most of the things that were familiar and used daily except for the International help group. I can not make it stay gone. IE: Click to close the box and every time I come back there are all the language threads listed again. I had the same problem awhile back but that was because my bookmark was directly to the Forums and not the FTX page. It is to the FTX page but can't make the International forums stay collapsed?

Sorry J, missed the directive to post here.

Tapatalk fine on Ipad and Iphone, but issues with Android. Previous version of forum was splendid on my Motorola Atrix. Might be at my end (more than likely) and will try a few things.

I just tried it myself and it stays, I would suggest to clear your browser cache

yup! That was the solution Jay, once again your a gentleman and schoar!

Thanks (anybody you need hit?)

8)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived