Charter: C95MYL02 - Cuddy Meadows Ranch to McCall

Pilot: Pappy EGE001

Plane: Carenado Cessna 185 Tundra

Navigation: GPS guidance / All Stick

Altitude: 7,500'

Weather: Real World 16:30 hrs 7-15-2011

Route: GPS route following.

Scenery: The new NA CRM (PAYWARE).

Well now! Never just another charter in our business. I thought I would show you a quick contrast of the scenery around McCall, ID. CM Ranch is located just about due west of DNJ (VOR) for our area. Everyone flying these mountains and valleys are familiar with 106.20. My flight would take me a little south and into the Payette River valley and then north to McCall.

As for validation of this airport it is just about correct. The only thing is missing is the ranch to the south west of this private strip. Nice contour following like all of the unpaved strips. I love it. This is a long one at 2400' and it goes up and over a ridge. Sweeeeeet!

As we travel across the high arid plains of west ID, you will see a pic below of the typical farms. This is spot on! I got goose bumps as I flew over it.

The Payette Valley leading north up to McCall is also very realistic. Not every farm is located exactly but the autogen has it very close to RW for type, vegetation and buildings. Awesome stuff.

Now the city could use some detailing, but the autogen does a good enough job. Missing is the details of docks and such. Of course this can be added by Instant Scenery.

As for the KMYL, runway, taxi and buildings are there and pretty accurately placed. A 10 cm payware would be great. :lol::lol::lol:

Please enjoy the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feel free to add more pics to this if your flying in and out of McCall.

Archived