just flight cls 767 service pack 4

lthendrix

Hi I was wondering if any one else has this plane. and if they have had a problem installing the service pack 4 for the boxed version.

when I try to install it says insert correct disk . there used to be a patch for this on the just flight web site but it is not there any longer and the customer service rep acts as if he knows nothing about it. first he asked me to copy my msinfo 32 and send it to him , now he wants me to register and give all my creditcard info. I am not buying any thing.I just want the service pack 4, update. when I installed this product it did not say registration was required. ? and just flight has all my info on record any way as I have used there wrapper service many times. this kind of customer service of suspicion can be blamed on filthy pirates.

has any one else had an experience similar to mine ? feels bad man really bad!

"You will need to have either the 767-200/300 DVD in the drive or an active licence for the download version installed on your PC"

Are you trying to install it with the DVD in the drive?

I didn't have a problem installing it but I have the download version, not the boxed version. I hope you can get it working, being able to lower the yoke really helps!

I was able to get it installed by uninstalling the boxed version then re-installing it and then with the dvd still in the drive I went to the just flight support page and re downloaded the sp4 while I waited the dvd remained in the drive and I remained on the just flight web page and when the download was finished I ran the exe. from the browser and it worked. previously I had saved the exe. in a file and I put the dvd in and tried to run the sp4 exe. as admin,when I just ran it off the browser I did not run as admin I just clicked run. so it says it has installed ... Could you be so kind as to clue me in to where the click spot is to lower the yoke.?

thank you for your reply.

Archived