ORBX weater

fly37

When I use the ORBX weater (I like very much, so real) and I take off from Portland KPDX, every 4 5 minuts I am informed to set altimeter correction B.. how I can avoid this problem? Happen only with the ORBX weater...

Thank for answer

fly37

That pop up.. I think is very important to ignore.. but I ask, why happen only when i use ORBX weather?

Not only that if I choose to open to vry hight, as suggested th window weather of the setting, the pop up show up very frequently.. if I put that window, at Weather Very low.. dont pop up... I tried several time same time, same weather same plaine, same sector.

If i dont use the ORBX weather in the weather option but the normal of FSX, never saw that information.. for that i try to find a solution cause I adore the ORBX weather, but i feel is impossible have to push the B every 30 40 second of fly...

In unstable / weather conditions .. my guess is that barometric pressure alters very frequently.

The FSX engine is sensing that your altimeter is not matching the ambient pressure inthe FSX weather engine and providing a "tip"

It isn't a very intelligent tip ... but it is not a bug in the weather (which is just an FSX weather theme, BTW)

As suggested if it annoys you, then switching the tips off, and adhering to procedures for setting your pressure settings is best.

Archived