Proceedures

Rainbow

Sorry, what do you mean? To display them you mean?

Why not print them off? Thats what I do, although, you really should be memorising the takeoff and landing (at least base -> final) lists.

At least on a piper warrior its easy to do (I haven't really tried flight simming in anything else)

I think he means, SID's and STARS and proper routes like in the real world. Only way you can do that is by flying online with VATSIM or IVAO. Then there's payware aircraft like PMDG and LevelD which provide fully functional FMC's capable of all kinds of procedures. This in collaboration with VATSIM can provide the best possible experience with procedures. I guess the only other way around it is to plan your route with the default FSX Flight Planner using real world waypoints etc and then you'd of course be able to use default ATC along with that. I think there was a site which gives you real world procedures and i recall a site being able to compile an FS flight plan after you enter in all the waypoints, not sure if it works with FSX. Ill post the link here when i find them.

Route Finder (Use this to find what route you want to fly eg YMML-YSSY)

http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

FsRoute Compiler (Enter your waypoints from above and compile an fs compatible flightplan)

www.fsroute.com

Archived