FTX AI

Hell.When I try to switch from any of the AI Programes (to tick FSX Default box) in the ObixFTX AI Control traffic settings a message pops up Could not swich option FTX AI Interntional Airline traffic The same thing happens with AU/NZ This only happens when I try to untick the boxes and then the tick leaves the box Then I Can't Tick the FSX Default Box so I don't know if I am in the Default mode when flying around out side of Orbic Scenery.I have an AI program installed So pehaps I don't need this one if not how do I delete it

All Help appreciated chewit.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for missing this post.

If you are getting error messages when selecting/deselecting the FTX AU Traffic options, then it would seem the FTX traffic files may have become mixed up. Go to Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Scenery/World/Scenery and look for the three files Traffic_FTX International Airlines.bgl, Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl and Traffic_FTX GA Traffic.bgl. If you have more than one of each, (one ending in .bgl and one ending in .bgl.OFF) delete the duplicate ones and you should be fine.

Full details on how to remove the FTX Traffic pack can be found on page 10 of the FTX AU Traffic User Guide.

Archived