welcome back to my home town

timmo32

landing into my home town perth western australia,qantas 737 decending over the hills into perth

Posted Image

runway 3 line up into perth

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

leaving perth for melbourne 737 departure wing view of runway waiting for ATC takeoff clearance

Posted Image

yet again wing view of the active runway 3 deaparture,with a north east wind and rain forcast

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

getting above the clouds climing to flight 38,000 feet on the way to melbourne

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

decending into melbourne crossing ymml runway 34 at 11,000 feet heading to runway 16

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

touching down safely into ymml

Posted Image

thanks for viewing

Nice set Tim! But I'm biased of course :P

Had a bit of a different landing there on Friday night (RL), landing from Brisvegas in a QANTAS 737. In all my years flying in and out of Perth I've never had a takeoff or landing on anything but runway 21 or 03. Friday night, the flight came in well to the south and came up along the coast past Freo and then we came down for a visual approach to runway 06. It was right after sunset and it was just beautiful coming in past Kings Park and the city on approach. Hope I can see it again some day!

Cheers,

Derek

thanks for you comments guys,derek perth runway 06 if im correct is used when there is a gusty easterly which seems to happen in perth alot,please correct me if im wrong, tho im the same as you sometimes get board of landing on 21 and 03 runways,use to live near the kwinana freeway near gateway shopping centre,and use to see alot of flights :)

Archived