Ftx Ai traffic

Yes that's fine if that is what you wish. The only downside is you will see some fictitious airlines such as 'World Travel' and 'Orbit' mixing with the real world 'Qantas' and 'Air New Zealand' traffic. The FSX default AI will also be heavier on frames.

thank you for the clarification. also so I completely understand, the ftx ga traffic is only for Australia so if I am flying in orbx NA i should probably use the default fsx traffic I assumed I could use orbx ga ai traffic in NA because the control panel adds the bgl to the world scenery folder. so to be safe and get good fps it may be better to use orbx traffic in OZ and fsx default in NA I guess what I want to know is if I am flying in NA and I have only ftx ga ai ticked will I see ai traffic. ? thanks for helping me and thanx for such a cool free ware addon :D

I've also wondered about this as I installed the AU AI traffic a couple of days back and I'm sure that NA was far too quiet when I went back there. I haven't seen a single other plane at Darrington or Orcas. Do we need to do something in the AI control panel when going back to NA?

I had kind of a related question about the OZx shipping (how do you know if it's working) but I can ask that over on their forum.

As the name implies FTX AU Traffic is only for Australia and New Zealand. The traffic file is placed in the World Scenery folder as they seem to work better when placed there. Traffic files placed in the airport scenery folders failed to generate AI traffic on many users systems for some reason.

Archived