Two Great Things: KCMW and a small Ant´s one

moonman

Hello Everyone!

Here are my first screenshots of my latest flightsim add-ons... no: I´ll call them add-Greats.

The KCMW scenery is really breathtakingly beautiful - and a great great joy to explore!

Amazing work again by all You great ORBX people - really amazing!

The atmosphere generated at Cushman´s is just fantastic because besides a most carefully built and very detailed scenery, it is also a real friendly and lively place - and allthough it is an area in a flightsimulator(!), being there around Cushman makes You say:

Hey! I´m gonna stay here a while and have some great and good time! - in REAL!

And Ant´s Drifter is a real fantastic little plane too!

... - a real good time currently for flightsimming somehow!

So:

...Took the Drifter for a small and short "round-about flight" in the early morning hours.

Some very heavy clouds there, but also some wonderful atmosphere i think.

Made some screenshots from time to time and decided to upload some of them here.

The enb. settings that i used here are the fantastic Mark´s enb. settings, which can be found here:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/31702-between-peaks/page__st__20__p__273581__hl__%2Bmark+%2Benb__fromsearch__1#entry273581

Thank You very much for that great piece of work and sharing them Mark!

But enough said now ;):)!

Please enjoy this small set of screenshots!

Best regards,

Christoph

On the runway (no crash enabled :) - only for now though ;) ) ...

Posted Image

... no one´s awake yet - well: i can understand that! ...

Posted Image

... but: let the day begin ...

Posted Image

... towards Bear Gulch now ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

... all still cloudy here ...

Posted Image

... and all these trees and mountains here! ...

Posted Image

... little more daylight ...

Posted Image

... and more ...

Posted Image

... yet still: many, many clouds - but again: many trees and many mountains too... - a great scenery! ...

Posted Image

... and finally - the clouds of the early morning are gone and some sunlight is here - so: Time for some breakfast now... the burgers come later :)

Posted Image

Guest Dontay

Superb set here Christoph! Thank you for sharing! Ant's new Drifter looks amazing as well!

You know - one of the things that I can't get over is Bill's use of Texture flow! Your second shot illustrates how it seems that this virtual airfield is so very much alive. Few cars parked in the parking lot with little activity in the way of people yet later the place is buzzing with life! Amazing that this is FSX!

Looking forward to more of your screenies . :)

Wow Christoph!!

You certainly know what settings, combinations and of course, your artistic eye to make peeerrrfect shots!

Very breath taking, taking us on a early morning flight... even if the weather looks like it could turn, all makes beautiful shots!

Thank You very much for watching and all Your kind comments here!

Great You enjoyed this little set of that fantastic scenery!

Let´s have some burgers and/or coffee now all there!

Have some good times and very best regards,

Christoph

And indeed - the "flows" are wonderfully programmed there - really! - all calm in the morning and very alive and vivid as soon as the day comes alive - just most fantastic!

Archived