YMMB -> YPID -> YYRM

Gurdy

Inspired by Dave's tours around blue I have departed on my own... not set plan, just see where I end up. So for the first leg here are the pics.

Just departed Moorabbin, weather is a bit crappy but not too bad. Heading for my first stop at Phillip Island.

Posted Image

Stopped at Phillip Island and a change of plane as I am sure this old bird has been well thrashed by the community :)

Posted Image

After a spot of lunch and a bit of sunbaking at Phillip Island it was time to head east passing just south of Leongatha. A bit bumpyand some light showers, but still not too bad a day for flying. Though there is forecast of rain out at Yarram.

Posted Image

Hmmm.... the weather has turned bad, going to have to find a spot above the hilltops but still below the cloud ceiling. Thank god the trusty GPS is still working.

Posted Image

Well even thought the weather did turn a bit foul at the end I was able to make it to Yarram. Looks like a rescue might be on the cards, or they are just training in the rain :) I think I will kip here for the afternoon and plan my next leg. I think I might head south and see how Dave is getting on with his island!

Posted Image

Archived