Boeing 777 Captain

Totally surprising, but it is only the exterior model that is ready.It has the default 747 cockpit and is able to fly like the default planes. I just bought it since it is a building block system that CS have. And it was only 9,99 $.:)

Can't wait for the finished product; looks promising.

I just took it for a quick taxi in Brisbane:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

Mike

Yeah,

Captain Sim have got runs on the board for finishing projects, even if it takes a while (727 project!!!), so for 10 bucks, they've got my dough.

Their quality is right up there, in my book,

Frank

Hi Guys:

Just purchased 777 and some how deleted my 747 folder, I moved quite a bit of aircraft out of main fsx folder to free up load times but 747 seems to be missing any chance I could get a copy of this entire folder would appreciate it, thank you.

Regards, Rich

Hi Cool lol I have pmdg 747 loaded so what I do is pull out the aircraft I dont use and place them in a folder elsewhere on my hard drive to keep the load times smaller lol take care.

That's actually not a bad idea at all. Safe flights! :)

Hmmmmmm....... Saw this yesterday on another site. I bought their 757 "complete" package on a special offer from ********** some time ago. Not impressed! Showed it to a UK Boeing flightcrew - he started as a FO on 757; is now a senior captain on the triple 7 - he thought the same as me. CS do a reasonable visual model, but the flight dynamics of just about all their products leans too heavily on the fs9 737 default flight model.

The above is very much My opinion; i'll be sticking to the freeware offerings available, and saving my money for Cushman amd Anacortes(sp?). And in any case, I'm pretty well maxxed on exploring PNW and PFJ in my new Cub(s) ;)

Great points Foggy, I also think the level-d 767 has different feel about it, just something about it I like. :D

Rich

Thanks Rich, I've spent far too much money on, particularly A/C add-ons, that don't exactly live up to expectation. Maybe it's my fairly low-spec 'puter but it seems to cope reasonably well with my FTX scenery add-ons quite well, and with some of the scenery config sliders well to the right. I know full well that products like PMDG's 744/8, MD11, etc., will struggle, so I generally don't even bother looking at those really good offerings. I've no experience with Level-D products either, but I guess my current sim PC would struggle with their 767.

Again, just my thoughts...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived