my horrible news

lthendrix

I have been the happy user of my alienware computer and I ordered a new one area 51... but today the fed ex guy brought me an Aurora r3 .... so some where some one dropped the ball and I am left hanging to call customer support tomorrow. I am angry the packing slip says its an area 51 but its not and alienware customer support tells me the numbers on the back of it are registered to someone else ! so I am not the only one suffering. I am wondering how many knives its going to take to cut this knot apart grrrrrrrr !!!! after this fiasco I dont think I can recommend alienware ...... I mean they only make two types of desktop gaming rigs and to deliver the wrong one is unacceptable ..... bloody dolts

Hay all thanks for the sympathetic key strokes.....I have contacted dell customer support,sounds like India.Any how they said that I will be sent my correct computer area 51 990x in about 10 days. they are going to mail me a label to send the Aurora back to them. So now I just have to wait and trust, (something I am not good at)that it will be resolved as they said it would. its a little stressful because they already have my money and I have nothing . I bet the chap whose aurora they sent me is up in arms as well.this is just another lesson learned on the reasons to build your own system.

and thats what I will do when its time to upgrade again

Emmsie is sorry to hear this as well mate im glad you got it sorted though and your proper machine will be delieverd soon to you there is nothing worse than some buffoon making a mistake at your expense let us know when it arrives and good luck to you with it i hope it serves you well and looks great.

cheers

Iain

Thanx Iain in the grand scheme of things its not all that terrible news really ,if you catch my meaning. Meanwhile I am still flying away on my old trusty box so thanx to all of you all again for your comiseration

Archived