Flight 1 Super 80 Qantaslink skin

Old Archie

My old mate John from over at the Super 80 forums has just posted on AVSIM a Qantas Link skin for the Flight 1 Super 80.  I love this old 'steam gauge' bird and was sad when FTX came along and I had to park her out on the grass near the perimeter fence as there were no Aussie repaints, but here's a beauty!  Can't wait to do the coastal hops when Green comes out, I'll be flying from Brissy up the Queensland coast, making stops at Rocky, Mackay, Brownsville... sorry, Townsville and Cairns.  ;)

Hi Archie,

Thanks for the heads up.

Sunshine Coast (Maroochiedore) is also a nice destination, I like the approach over the eastern side of the city. I have been contemplating the new E-Jets...

Cheers,

Butch

I believe the new E-Jet is taking a bit of a battering, however, if anybody is interested, just gave the MD-80 a burl, and I have to say it is the smoothest running aircraft I have got going in FSX, wowsers, its nice

Agreed! The Coolsky Super80 is excellent. Great VC/Systems/Flight modeling and with very high/fluid FPS!  They are releasing a new "glass" cockpit version soon (Super80 Pro)

http://www.coolsky.no/

Archived