more wrapper

Dadtom65

Hi all. Still ongoing about my canbarra wrapper.  I have been asked by Adrian from fltsimstore to provide in an email in attachments which I have never done before. the Validation code file which I have, but allso need the validation key file. Does any body know where that will be, or does he mean the actual numbers of the reg. key. this is so he can check them to see whats going on and why it wont install. One other quick question. I had to download the validation code file, to try to do a manual validation and file was down loaded to a temp folder, you could see the file there but when I ran the manual validation, the file seam to disapear. And I do have ticked show hidden folders. I managed to do it once but for the life of me i could not do it again. I'm running Win 7 Pro. 64 bit. cheer's Derek

Hi Derek, the Orbx support staff aren't responsible for the wrapper so it's best we continue the discussion via the FSS help desk. What I was after are the two files you explained you had as part of the manual validation process. One will be called ORB-018_code.fsc and would have been created by the wrapper. The other is ORB-018_key.fsk and is what you would have downloaded from the FSS website after submitting the first.

Archived