My apologies

Jay Kae

I was doing some maintenance this morning and did not realise one of my repair scripts did not finish, causing an outage on the forums

How dare you!? I believe some compensation is in order. A Bugatti Veyron for everyone affected by the outage should suffice.

Sorry, lthendrix. No Veyron for you.

Curse you Jay Kay, I've just spent hours looking for the fault and reinstalling my whole system. And that's AFTER going out to buy a new hard drive, graphics card and a burger. Now you tell us it was your fault  ::) (Where's the the shaking head imoticon)

LOL oh well, I was just saying so that people did not think it was their end :)

Couldn't. Had your fingerprints all over it. Even your name as the culprit.

Have to tell you that with the newly released FireFox 4 it did fail much faster though. :-)

Don't worry. I'm in IT myself. Been there, done that.

Curse you Jay Kay, I've just spent hours looking for the fault and reinstalling my whole system. And that's AFTER going out to buy a new hard drive, graphics card and a burger. Now you tell us it was your fault  ::) (Where's the the shaking head imoticon)

Well there's your problem, you got a burger, I have yet to find an hdmi cable or even a usb one that can install a burger well enough.  So don't go blaming the forum, do put an extra pickle in for extra pickleness, will increase framerates by 3500%

Archived