I thought you guys might find these interesting. Possibly of ET origin.

solareagle

Here's a some pics I took tonight.  Scientists have differing theories as to the origin of this first one, Moldavite.  Some contend it comes from a fusion of earthly and meteoric material, and others suggest it is of extraterrestrial origin, but virtually all scientists agree Moldavite fell from the sky and associate it with the six trillion megaton impact that created the Bohemiam plateau and surrounding mountains.

Posted Image

This one is my Nickel-Iron meteorite, said to be of extraterrestrial origin.  It's actually quite powerful with quite a presence, and when I hold it my mind doesn't think as readily. It feels totally magnetic, like a magnet that affects me and my energy.  It's quite the thing. As I was typing this I decided to test it on my screen, and it does in fact color it grey....

Posted Image

Beautiful, beautiful meteorites - thanks for sharing with such excellent photographs and background information!  Really makes you think: how old are they and where did they come from?

As for the magic crystal stuff: I'd better go and sharpen the knives in the kitchen - by sticking 'em under a pyramid  ;D

Yeah I've heard about that pyramid thing. lol  Scientists say the impact in the Czech Republic that formed the Bohemian plateau was at least 14.8 million years ago, but it gets kinda crazy when you think about how long something could potentially be in existence before arriving here on earth. 

Archived