A Day in the Life of London - Short Film I made

steve31000

I wanted to share a short artistic film I made around London near where I live. The weather was pretty grim so I selected a soundtrack that I think matches the mood. The video is best watched in 1080p. I hope you enjoy it and look foward to hearing your opinions.

Cheers

Steve

Yep, maybe because im a Londoner....Mind the Gap, roll out the barrell, would you 'Adam and Eve it'!  ;D

Although the film was sped up, thats actually how fast Londoners walk in the morning to get to work.. everyone's on a mission!

Nice film and makes me feel proud to be  ;)

I have not been to London since the late 1990ies... many things have changed there i guess since then... i should really give it a try and go there again... and this video encourages me to better go earlier then later - really well done steve31000 ... and indeed:

i remember the rushhours in the subway very well... allthough i was in a slow "tourist-walking-mood", i still found it hard not to go faster too :D - but again:

Very nice video - also the music fits in perfectly well i think... leaving some space for looking and falling into it!!

Thank You very much for sharing!!

Archived