Archerfield Brisbane Flyer

VH-QAN

Gday i was wondering if there was anyone else on fsx or 2004 and these forums that fly or train at archerfield airport in brisbane i am currently training for my commercial license and would just like to know if anyone trains at the same airfield as me as i would like to say hello and maybe do some flights with them out to the east training area or the southern training area it would be good to put faces to name on these forums i am currently flying a cessna 172 and will be moving onto a cirrus sr20 when i have done my ppl i am currently moving towards my gfpt which my test will be soon

regards

matt lauchlan

Hey Matt,

I am presently an Ultralight pilot , considering going over to the dark side and getting my PPL, (the wife wants me to buy a four seater so as we can take our daughter with us when we go out to Cloncurry) will still keep my Bushcaddy R80 though. I would certainly like to catch up and go halves with some flying to try out the big boys. I am looking at going down to Brisbane in a couple of weeks, I have a couple of other people to catch up with whilst Im down there but I'm sure I could get out to Archerfield if you want to go for a spin. If you cant make it then I will be back down late August.

Cheers

Dave

Sounds great i should have my gfpt and be able to go solo to the training areas by then permitting that i can get in with the instructors more regulary contact me at red-gie6@hotmail.com and tell me your details when you are coming down to brisbane and we work something out to get into the air edging closer to solo getting excited did my first take off the other day at only 6 hrs instructor sprung it on me was on a high all day hope to hear from you soon

regards

matt

Archived