Portland City Scape

GrayRider

I have an issue with the Cityscape of Portland.I'm adding a screenshot where the sub is sitting,with water climbing the wall,and the other issues sceen in the shot.Is there anything I can do to fix this?.

I do have installed the UT and UTX installed as well.While looking at the shot.How can I get the choppy water effect from the screenshot shown by FTX.My water doesn't look quite like it should.I do have REX2+Overdrive.Are there other settings I could make in FSX to get the effect etc?.

Posted Image

THX

GrayRider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings.  As my signature lines show I have many of the FTX ORBX products. I was looking forward to the Portland city, and now that I have it, could you  tell me the best way to uninstall it. Would I delete the files from the ORBX folder or disable it from the Scenery library in FSX.

I have a problem with the frame rates so bad I cannot fly a payware aircraft using it.  :(  The PNW scenery area is great and I love to fly the PNW and the frame rates useing my favorite GA aircraft stay about 22fpm using the FTXPNW settings as specified in the manual for that area.  When I enter the Portland area they drop to 4fpms. This is something that is hard to handle.  I have deleted some other  FTX files before and weird things happen to the scenery in places.  I don't want to mess things up.

Thanks, Wayne

Archived