Something different (8 Shots )

Guest Dontay

Guest Northwest Pilot

Moonman was nice enough to help me out with a little experiment that I wanted to try.  I thought that it would be cool if someone recorded a flight via FS Recorder and then shared it with me so that I could experience a virtual tour.  It turned out to be a lot of fun kicking back and taking in the ORBX scenery without being behind the yoke.  What made it even more interesting was not knowing where we were headed. I had a blast with this little experiment and I wanted to thank Christoph for taking the time to do this.

Here are a few pictures taken with my digital camera, er....with the V key.  All VC shots as I roamed about the cockpit of the Skywagon. We took off from CAG3.

By the way, nice flying Christoph!  ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank You very, very much Dontay for those screenies here - looking real great!!!! And it was a great pleasure to take You up there for a small trip!!! By the way: It´s interesting to note, that in e.g. Darrington the season´s-textures seem to have allready changed a bit... winter is not that strong anymore there further south - but up here around CAG3 You still have some nice snow-landscapes!!!

Archived