Spitting Around!

I don't have the RealAir Spitfire but from what I've seen and heard from people who do the A2A Spitfire with Accusim blows the RealAir Spitfire clean out of the water. I think that's a valid assessment, considering that the A2A Piper Cub blows the RealAir Scout clean out of the water as well. You might say that these are different aircraft but I'm talking about general things like simulation depth. It's a different league, really.

If you are not getting it, because of the Spitfire that you already have, you undoubtedly are robbing yourself of one of the best simming experiences that you can possibly have.

I got the A2A and love it. Flies more realistically I'd say, with my limited knowledge. Accusim works wonders.

The RealAir is a very good plane in its own rights, but generally as long as you don't stress the engine it wont conk on you. This one models wear and tear and especially oil and coolant temperature as the real one. The wear accrues and every next flight you will have an engine with more hours on it. If you abuse it (and even if you don't) you'll notice it. There's a lot more engine management involved.

I'm in awe of these war pilots that had to do all this and also dogfight. Don't know how they could do it.

The A2A Spit is very well done.  Did not disappoint.

Archived