Trackir - Lovely!

gheeD

Finally got trackir work nicely.  ::) Very delightful addon for sim equipment, a must i think from now on. Only thing, i haven't gotten it to work with EZCA, becouse when i launch FSX it detects FSX, and not ezca... Is there a way to disable recoqnising FSX, or something? :)

Posted Image

[img width=1160 height=615]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/176pfj_trackir2.jpg

Kim, I think you'll find that EZCA is in the Titles list. Er...I forget what happens next, maybe point your profile at it. I got rid of EZCA a long time ago, (Gasps of horror from the entire community!) too much of a mind of it's own for my liking.  ;)

Kim, I think you'll find that EZCA is in the Titles list. Er...I forget what happens next, maybe point your profile at it. I got rid of EZCA a long time ago, (Gasps of horror from the entire community!) too much of a mind of it's own for my liking.  ;)

Yes, EZCA is in the titles list. Sorry, i thought atleast you knew me already that asking for help is the last thing for me... So yes, i've found all the profiles already, but the problem is that track ir activates FSX profile, and not EZCA's profile. Becouse of that, i have to disable ezca when flying. ;D

Yes, EZCA is in the titles list. Sorry, i thought atleast you knew me already that asking for help is the last thing for me... So yes, i've found all the profiles already, but the problem is that track ir activates FSX profile, and not EZCA's profile. Becouse of that, i have to disable ezca when flying. ;D

My bad.  :-[

My bad.  :-[

Hehe, no problem. Still can't thank you enough for this gift ;)

Guest J van E

So yes, i've found all the profiles already, but the problem is that track ir activates FSX profile, and not EZCA's profile. Becouse of that, i have to disable ezca when flying. ;D

Did you do all of this?

1. Go to your TrackIR folder and rename the files ‘simconnect.manifest’ and ‘simconnectSP2.manifest’ (simply add a number to the name).

2. Start TrackIR, make sure TrackIR is updated (click on Game Updates) and restart TrackIR.

3. Uncheck ‘True view’ in TrackIR.

4. Start FSX. When you are in the aircraft in FSX, open EZdok studio using the menu (you have to switch to FSX windowed mode to actually see it), go to the TrackIR settings in the Options menu of EZdok and check ‘Transform X Y Z’.

I have TrackIR and EZDOK and they work PERFECTLY fine together. Can't imagine flying without one or the other.

Archived