[ANSWERED] AU traffic overseas question

Sizel

Hi

Just a question about Orbx freeware traffic. Recently for the first time in ages i have been doing some flights overseas. En route from Schipol Netherlands to Heathrow i came across an A380 Qantas taking off i presume from Heathrow. Now, i dont use any other traffic program so i was wondering if this is the AU traffic program working.  It could be a Long Haul to Sydney but i then thought it would be destined for Singapore etc and so would not be included within the program. It was using the text description that i normally see when flying in Aus.

Thankyou

Si

Yes, that would be from the FTX AU Traffic pack. I did plan to only include the first port of call outside Australia, but the flightplans and aircraft utilisation worked better by including the full International schedule. You'll find this is the case with Qantas, Jetstar International, V Australia and Air New Zealand.

It also makes it easier for those with third party AI Traffic packs such as Ultimate Traffic 2 as they can just deselect those four airlines, and still have complete world wide AI coverage for jetliners.

Hi Graham

Thats an excellent addition to add the full International Schedule. Its impressive to see it working on the other side of the world :). It does add to the realism. For a free add-on its great.

Thank you for the work on the AU traffic pack and also for the reply.

Cheers

Si

Archived