[ANSWERED] NEW AI TRAFFIC pack. V3.### ???

Howdy,

is there any updates to the current australian AI traffic pack?

Tiger Airlines now fly into and out of Avalon, im not sure about any other changes in the aust flight plans, but i was just curious to find out it there is plans to bring tiger to FTX's avalon airport? Its a regular mover out of avalon now..

cheers,

Liam

Tiger Airways flight plans were completely redone last October (the third time for 2010) and were out of date before the updated pack V3.01 was released. They seem to change their schedules more often than some people change their underwear.

I'll do my best to update Tiger (yet again!!) for the next FTX Traffic Pack release but cannot make any promises at this time.

There will be a minor update to modify a few airline schedules plus add a little more GA activity to Canberra, Cairns and Bundaberg hopefully in the next week or two.

There is a larger update which will add lots of new aircraft (including some cool looking Pipers) and AI activity to many more airports planned for release about July/August this year.

• 5 weeks later...

There is a larger update which will add lots of new aircraft (including some cool looking Pipers) and AI activity to many more airports planned for release about July/August this year.

Great news.

You guys do a wonderful job with the AI but the lack of GA traffic in many regional areas of the country is a little disappointing particularly Vic.

Looking forward to the next release and thanks.

Archived