Coolest 3D display ever.

marshkop

Check this out  http://www.maximumpc.com/article/home/ces_2011_benqs_new_curved_3d_812xp_display  8)                                                                                                                                                                                                              2 of these and irtracker mmmm.

I am 43 years young and with all the new tek coming to the market for civil computer users I can only hope and imagine and dream  that when I am in my 50's this technology will have me a driveling pasty white flight sim junkie locked in my virtual cockpit for daze on end until my eyes bleed. pretty exciting for flight sim,..... and computer enthusiast in general .......but that was probably said about PONG. ! lol :D

...when I am in my 50's this technology will have me a driveling pasty white flight sim junkie locked in my virtual cockpit for daze on end until my eyes bleed...

It's not so bad....really it isn't...as long as the nurse comes once a day, and there's a steady supply of depends...you get used to it...

Archived