FTXCentral error

_ME2_

Hello

I'm new to this forum, since FTX PNW is my first ORBX product.

I have a problem activating the scenery in FTXCentral. I have searched the forum for help, but could not find posts that mention my problem.

When I select the PNW scenery and press apply, an error occurres because the following file is missing:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Backup\default.xml

When I start up the FTXCentral again after this error, the PNW scenery is marked with that green tick and in flight simulator's scenery library, the scenery entries are in place (on top of the list). But when I start a flight in that region, all I get is the default scenery.

How can I solve this problem? The missing file is not in place indeed. Actually, the whole backup folder is missing. Btw, I am running windows 7.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers Mike

Order Number: 521971 (ordered at aerosoft.de)

(if this happens to be the wrong number, please let me know. There are some confusing numbers on my delievery slip.)

Hi Mike,

Your problem sounds a lot like the one in this post.

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=30173.msg256404#msg256404

The solution to that problem was to browse to FSX\ORBX\Scripts\ and create a folder named "Backup" then cycle FTXCentral between [Default FSX] and [North America].

Hope that helps you.

Cheers, Martin

Archived