late afternoon December over PNW

sightseer

Here are some recent shots.  The first 7 are from a trip from Salem to KKLS and over to Valley View 5S9 and down south a ways.(PNW)

The next shots are from a trip I took from Vashon down to KKLS and again down to Valley View.

I love Valley View (5S9).  Its my current favorite I think. 

taking off out of Salem headed north

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

just south of Vashon headed south to KKLS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks.  Im trying to come up with at least three new complete skies so I can share those. people can try them if they want to.

I think its good to have lots of available skies.

Im a big fan of the saturated sky look.  We get it  alot here in Dallas becasue of the low humidity.  I love watching the clouds peel away as you pass them.  It makes them look like theyre actually there.

Today the sky was a color that I have been trying to replicate for quite some time and have never found it.  It looks like its blue but a picture of it shows it to be blue green.  its too bad cameras lie so well.  you can take five pictures of the same scene and all of them will show slightly different colors.  and if you put those colors into the sim and then take a screenshot, you will see that the screenshot colors are nowhere near the photograph.  flight simulator is tricky.

GREAT SET - super atmosphere within all these pictures here!!! :o :o :o :o :D :D Thank You for sharing them - and judging from Your fine pictures here, i really have to say that this seemed to have been a great afternoon in the PNW!!

and:

Thanks.  Im trying to come up with at least three new complete skies so I can share those. people can try them if they want to.

I think its good to have lots of available skies.

Im a big fan of the saturated sky look.  We get it  alot here in Dallas becasue of the low humidity.  I love watching the clouds peel away as you pass them.  It makes them look like theyre actually there.

Today the sky was a color that I have been trying to replicate for quite some time and have never found it.  It looks like its blue but a picture of it shows it to be blue green.  its too bad cameras lie so well.  you can take five pictures of the same scene and all of them will show slightly different colors.  and if you put those colors into the sim and then take a screenshot, you will see that the screenshot colors are nowhere near the photograph.  flight simulator is tricky.

Wonderful!!! It would be REAL GREAT to find some various skies from Yours available in the future - Really appreciate that effort very much!!!!

And - i definitely agree with You here: "Fetching" the real sky is and converting it into FS really is a scientific discipline with it´s very own laws!!!

Archived