Messed up textures in Nth East Tasmania

Butch

Hi There,

Just reporting that I found what looks like some default FSX textures peeking out from under the FTX stuff. I was on a direct route from Launceston to Flinders I. No other problems in any other areas just this one.

Sorry missed looking getting the coordinates, but is right at the top right tip of Tassie.

Cheers,

Butch

http://members.optusnet.com.au/butch/tass

Not that I can speak for the developers, but as a local I think you might find that this is actually displayed correct, the area is west of Tomahawk and East of Birdport, the area I suspect is the Northern end of Anderson's Bay, and has great sand fields/Dunes everywhere.  If I am not mistaken you have Hardwicks Hill and Big Waterhouse Lake in your shot.

Hint: if ever visiting this area, remember to take a sled of some description, just remember to pull up before the waters edge, or make sure your brother isn't riding pillion and pushes you into the water  ;)

Casioalpha, Thanks for the heads up, that's what happens why you fly over areas you don't really know. It was this bit of texturing that made me think there was something wrong...

Posted Image

I loved the insight and you must have had a great time. there's is a place on the way to Newcastle that reminds of these sand dunes can't remember what their called... I think I might take the Bell have a search for it.

Cheers,

Butch

Archived