(Have all FSDiscover files now) just don't know how to share..

dmrich28

It's a program that lets you see where landmarks etc are while flying.

I like using it occasionally when I'm new to an area and trying to learn where stuff is.

It really helps me out planning flight plans as well in greater detail and easily.

I believe I got it from Flight1 if you want to learn more

yea, send it to me also, great job.

Mango:  the install process is very simple, you copy the .dat file to your location of your FSDicovery my locations folder.  Example, my location is: C:\Users\Gary W...\Documents\FSDiscover Files\    and in this folder I have the dat file that has all of the locaitons.  This will then show up when you display the POI in FSX. 

dmrich28: I sent you a PM and if you can email me the .dat file I can put on my FTP site, and people can get it that way, the same way I did for the AU Blue area. Also, sorry did not see post earlier, was busy today.

Still have not got email, will check in the morning, bed time for me.  As soon as I get this will post again with link to the .dat file for anyone that needs it.  Thanks again for getting this all setup, looks great.

Thanks to dmrich28, and he put together the complete AU BLUE, and AU GOLD FSDiscovery .dat file to use.  This has all of the Freeware airports in it as POI's.  I just put this in the same folder: C:\Users\~\Documents\FSDiscover Files\...  and this file, and then activate this in the option menu, and there you go.

http://home.woh.rr.com/wolboldt/images/fsx/FTX AU BLUE and GOLD Points of Interest.dat

Just right click on above line, and save to your FSDiscovery folder, and then activate this in the Options, then check the POI file to make it active.

your welcome...there is an error I found.

I tagged 2 donnybrooks  get rid of the first one in list. (just hilight and delete) you'll have to restart FSX for it to take affect

Archived